Living Miracles Events for Spring 2012
- April 10th – Education Committee 11am
- April 10th – Healing Wounds from Trauma – 1:30-5pm
- April 23rd – Meet and Greet with Representative Nicky Antonio, House District 13, 1-2pm
- April 25th – New Volunteer orientation 11-1pm
- May 3rd – Spring cleaning at Living Miracles! 1-5pm, Dinner will be provided.
- May 7th - Spring Spiritual Retreat; Renewal 1-5pm Light lunch will be provided.
- May 18th – Celebrating Resiliency Event, 2-5pm Refreshments provided.
- June 1st – All Agency Cook Out/Baseball Game at Lakewood Park from 1-5pm
- June 12th – Annual Strategic Planning Update; 1:30-4pm
- June 20th - Mental Health/Substance Abuse Guest speaker; 2-4pm
- The Pain of Those Left Behind from Accidental Overdose
*SOME EVENTS REQUIRE MEMBERS TO SIGN UP IN ADVANCE DUE TO LIMITED SPACE
FOR ALL EVENTS, PLEASE REFER TO OUR MONTHLY CALENDAR FOR MORE INFORMATION.